By using this site, you convey your agreement with these Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions may result in restriction of your ability to access this site or avail our services.
From time to time, PanCardNri.com (brand of nriInvestIndia.com - ni2 Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd) may modify these Terms & Conditions.
Please continue to review this agreement whenever accessing or using this site.
PanCardNri.com is a website that provides information as to how and from where to obtain PAN Card application forms, how to fill the pan application, where to apply for a pan card in India and provide a client with submission assistance for pan applications. By using this website or our company's services you also agree that you allow us to handle your documents and represent your pan application case to the concerned authorities. You also agree that you would need to send your supporting documents, mainly address and identity proof copies (passport copies, bank statement copies, utility bill copies or any other asked by us) for processing to our India office. You also provide your consent of submitting the copies of these documents to the necessary department for processing of your PAN card. You agree that these supporting documents would never be returned to you and shall remain with PAN department as your identity and address proof. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any delay caused in issuing or declining a pan card by the Income Tax Department of India or any other PAN processing agency/authority.
- PanCardNri.com liability for all loss or damage from any cause or fault whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of or damage to the Pan card during the transit period, is limited to the actual replacement of the pan card.
- PanCardNri.com will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for loss or delay caused by events that we cannot or do not control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including Indian Government and pan card department officials).
- PanCardNri.com is not responsible for the actions or inaction of Government of India/or Indian pan card agency officials and personnel. Without limiting the foregoing, Pan card Agency may request revised or additional documentation. In declining the pan card, they may not disclose the reason for denial of same or for the request for additional documentation. PanCardNri.com is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of Pan Card Agency. Processing time for pan cards quoted by PanCardNri.com are approximations based on our experience with assisting previous clients, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. PanCardNri.com is not and shall not be responsible for processing times.
- Each country's requirements for pan cards and similar documents are related information and are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While PanCardNri.com strives to provide current and complete information, PanCardNri.com cannot and does not guarantee that the information supplied is the most current and complete. PanCardNri.com is not and shall not be responsible for such information. Qualified Acceptance. PanCardNri.com reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, and degree of difficulty in procuring documents due to purpose of issuance of the pan card.
Do you have questions vis-a-vis our terms and conditions?
If you have any questions pertaining to how our terms and conditions work, then please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are You a NRI or Foreign citizen?
ASK QUESTIONS - FREE
We are the World's 1st and Oldest PAN consulting site for NRIs (since 2007). Being a brand of nriInvestIndia.com (network of ni2 Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd), we have assisted thousands of non resident Indians, people of India origin, foreign nationals and international entities to apply for Indian PAN numbers.
Copyright 2007 - 2019
All Rights Reserved
Get in touch with us!
(10am - 6pm IST - mon to fri)
* Attestation is not needed in many cases. However there could be situations where a client would have to get an attestation himself for his case.
Please be advised that this is not a Government owned website or it's affiliate. We are a private company running and managing this website with an aim to provide helpful assistance to NRIs living outside India regarding their PAN card needs for monetary benefits. We have exercised utmost care to ensure the accurateness and completeness of the information provided in this website. ni2 Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd does not accept any liability for it. Use of this website constitutes your acceptance to agreeing to all our terms & conditions, and that you have gone through the disclaimer mentioned in it.